American Lifeguard Products - Rescue Tubes
American Lifeguard Products Rescue Tubes By KEMP USA - We only offer high quality tubes. Any tube price that looks too good to be true will be sub-standard. Beware of low cost immatations!
Shipping cost has been raised by UPS and Fedex to deminsional weight pricing this year. We do not mark up shipping cost.
- Lifeguard RESCUE TUBES - 50" (Size: 50" x 6" x 4")
- Lifeguard Rescue Tube - Water Cell foam offers a softer feel and longer life.
- Lifeguard Rescue Tube - 50" Rescue Tube has extra width and thickness for better flotation.
- Lifeguard Rescue Tube - Approved for pools, water parks, and ideal for open water.
- Lifeguard Rescue Tube - Extra wide multi-purpose shoulder strap for throwing or towing.
- Lifeguard Rescue Tube - Red: Stocked Item!!! Any quanity.
- Lifeguard Rescue Tube - Colors: Red, Yellow, and Custom order Blue (Min. 10 per color 2-3 week lead time).
- Lifeguard Rescue Tube - See Buoyancy Calculation below.
The following formula (In Laymen's Term's) is used in the process for calculating part
of the Coast Guard approval process for minimum buoyancy!
If a man weighs 200 pounds on land, he only weighs 10 pounds in the water.
80% of the human body is water. Water in the body has no weight in the water.
200 pounds x 80% = 160 pounds. So 200 pounds - 160 pounds = 40 pounds.
The human body is 15% fat, fat is lighter than water.
200 pounds x 15% = 30 pounds. So 40 pounds - 30 pounds = 10 pounds.
A 200 pound person only weighs 10 pounds in the water.
If a man weighs 350 pounds on land, he only weighs 17.5 pounds in the water.
350 x 80% = 280 pounds. So 350 pounds - 280 pounds = 70 pounds.
350 pounds x 15% = 52.5 pounds. So 70 pounds - 52.5 pounds = 17.5 pounds.
A 350 pound person weighs 17.5 pounds in the water.
This 50" Rescue Tube equals to 44 Lbs of Buoyancy.
American Lifeguard Products, your one stop shop for all your lifeguard equipment and rescue needs!