Kemp USA CPR Board = 10-518
Kemp's orange CPR Board provides an ideal, firm surface to easily and accurately position a patient for CPR training and administering CPR. The design of this board ensures that the patient's airway stays open, and the head cup helps to maintain proper head alignment. It also features contoured sides that make it easier to lift the patient.
Medical CPR Board Features:
- Helps position patient for CPR
- Design keeps patient airway open
- Contoured sides
- Anatomically Contoured To Position The Patient For Effective Application Of CP
- Recessed Handles Help In Lifting The Patient And Positioning The CPR Board
- Color: Orange
Kemp USA 10-518
This CPR Board is ideal for CPR training and CPR administration. By providing a firm surface that helps to properly position a patient to ensure a constant, open airway.
The head cup maintains proper alignment of a patient’s head, whilst the contoured sides make lifting the patient easier.
- Length: 24" in.
- Height: 17" in.
- Depth: 3" in.
- Dimensions: 24” x 17” X 3”
- Colors: Orange.