Use only the strongest cross-linked polyethylene - the competition doesn't. Moulded, pebble-grained hand grips to reduce slippage.
Kemp USA 34" Rescue Can 10-221
Kemp's Rescue Cans were originally developed over 30 years ago by Bob Burnside, the L.A. county chief, and are still the strongest rescue cans on the market today. These orange rescue cans are constructed using the toughest cross-linked polyethylene available, and include molded, pebble-grained hand grips to help prevent slipping. Kemp's Rescue Cans feature the thickest walls available, adding extra strength to the cans. This 34" rescue can is designed for multi victim rescues.
Kemp Rescue Can Features:
- Strongest rescue cans on the market
- Constructed using strong, cross-linked polyethylene
- Features pebble-grained hand grips to avoid slippage
- Includes a 2" heavy duty nylon strap
- Includes 10' of 11/32" line
- The 34" can is designed for multi victim rescue
- • Molded, pebble-grained hand grips reduce slippage.
• Thick walls for strength.
• Includes heavy-duty 2'' Nylon strap and 11/32'' line.
• Cross-linked Polyethlene.
• 34''L x 11.5''W.
• 5 lbs.
Kemp USA 10-221