ThePatrol Can #105 and the Maximum
Flotation Can #200 are the most widely used units of this
type in the world.
These are the original rescue cans developed by Bob
Burnside-L.A. County Chief-over 30 years ago
Compare our Highest Quality Cans before
purchasing weaker imitations!
- Lifeguard Rescue Can - Improved with Linear Plastic
- Lifeguard Rescue Can - Molded, pebble-grained hand grips to reduce slippage.
- Lifeguard Rescue Can - Thickest walls for strength.
- Lifeguard Rescue Can - Heavy duty 2" nylon strap and 10" of 11/32" line.
- Lifeguard Rescue Can - Thirty years of proven World-Wide use
When lives are at
stake, USE THE BEST!
#105 PATROL RESCUE CAN (shown on right) 28" long, weighs 3 lbs.,
2" velcro strap and poly tow line. Ideal for lifeguard patrol and 'One
Victim-One Guard' Rescue. Available in red, yellow, or kiwi green.
#200- MAXIMUM FLOTATION CAN - An outstanding unit for
Multi-Victim and SCUBA Diver Rescue. Shown on left. It is 33" long,
weighs 5 lbs. and has almost TWICE the buoyancy of the #105 can.
Complete with 2" velcro shoulder strap and poly tow line. Available in
Red,Yellow, and Kiwi Green.
American Lifeguard Products, your one stop shop for all your lifeguard equipment and rescue needs!