Morrison Medical Spineboard with Optional Pins - 3071
The Morrison Medical Spineboard features raised handholds to ease lifting and prevent scraping of knuckles and straps. This Backboard's recessed edge contours to provide extra stabilization of standard head immobilizers.
The Morrison Medical Backboard tapers towards the foot end for easy extrication in confined areas. The tapered end provides a more narrow area ideal for pediactric use.
- Colors: Blue, Orange, and Yellow
- Weight Capacity: 700lbs
- Hollow Board
- Economical for stocking large quantities for mass casualty incidents.
- Seamless rotomolded design for quick and easy cleaning.
- Both rigid and lightweight, weighing only 16 pounds.
- Occupies minimal storage space, measuring 72 x 17.75 x 2.5".
- Backboards without pins are 100% x-ray translucent.
- Optional pins are molded into the spineboard for increased durability
The oversized handholds on this american made spineboard allow for Loop-Lok straps to be attached easily in pinned slots, and accommodate gloved hands. The Morrison Medical Spineboard is an economical yet extremely strong board. The shell of the board is heavy duty and is x-ray translucent. The board comes with 21 handholds and 8 pins for your strapping needs. The spineboard is waterproof and excellent for water rescue. The weight capacity of this board is 700lbs. Its made of durable polyethylene. In large orders, we can do custom colors. Colors: Lime Green, Orange, Red, Royal Blue, White, Yellow. QTY: 1 Product Dimensions: 72.75 " x 17.75" x 2.5" Product Weight: 16.1 lbs