Morrison Medical Spineboard with Optional Pins - 3071
The Morrison Medical Spineboard features raised handholds to ease lifting and prevent scraping of knuckles and straps. This Backboard's recessed edge contours to provide extra stabilization of standard head immobilizers.
The Morrison Medical American Made Backboard tapers towards the foot end for easy extrication in confined areas. The tapered end provides a more narrow area ideal for pediactric use.
- Colors: Blue, Orange, and Yellow
- Weight Capacity: 450lbs
- Hollow Board
- Proudly Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Economical for stocking large quantities for mass casualty incidents.
- Seamless rotomolded design for quick and easy cleaning.
- Both rigid and lightweight, weighing only 14 pounds.
- Occupies minimal storage space, measuring 72 x 16 x 1 and 3/4th.
- Backboards without pins are 100% x-ray translucent.
- Optional pins
are molded into the spineboard for increased durability
handholds on this american made spineboard allow for Loop-Lok straps to be attached easily in pinned slots,
and accommodate gloved hands.