Pro-Lite Disposable Speed Clip Backboard Strap - 700DSC
- Pro-Lite Backboard Straps - PRO-LITE Straps
- Pro-Lite Backboard Strap - By Rapid Deployment Products
- Pro-Lite Backboard Straps - Replace strap when needed
- Pro-Lite Backboard Straps - White 2" polypropylene, 2
piece 5' Loop Lock
- Pro-Lite Spineboard Straps - 2" plastic side release
double adjusting buckle
- Pro-Lite Spine board Straps - Plastic swivel speed clip
- Pro-Lite Spineboard Straps - Sold in set of three
- Pro-Lite Spine board Straps - Standard colors available
are white and orange
- Pro-Lite Spineboard Straps - Additional colors are available,
minimum quantities apply
Rapid Deployment Products
PRO-LITE Spineboards have been an EMS industry favorite for over 20 years! Rapid Deployment Products Inc. manufactures backboards and spinal immobilization products based on the suggestions of street paramedics and EMT's. Thom Richmond is a Fire Fighter Paramedic and became the Pro Lite Spineboard brands owner in 2000.
Since then the PRO-LITE line of backboards has grown to include the PRO LITE XT, the PRO ECO, PEDI- LITE, PRO LITE Mass Casualty Incident Spineboard, Bee Board Dispoable Backboard, and the Speedboard Extrication Spineboard. Our line of spineboards range from the elite to the economical, reusable to disposable, and are for designed for small and large patients.
Rapid Deployment Products Inc. also provides the Emergency Medical Services world with EMS Bags, spineboard straps, leg and head immobilizers, Yellow Jacket Splints and rescue and extrication equipment. We have Rapid Cold and Rapid Heat, the only non-traumatic disposable compress on the market.
The Original Kendrick EMS product line is also available. KED - K.O.D.E. 1, K.E.D. - K.O.D.E. 2 and The Kendrick Traction Device lead the extrication and immobilization industry and are a must have for EMS personnel. ORV - Original Rescue Vest.
We guarantee and trust all of our products 100% because we use them. We know what the end user wants, because we are the end user!
PRO LITE Spineboards guarantee your patient the most efficient spinal immobilization available. Thom Richmond and the staff of Rapid Deployment Products invite you to provide feedback on your EMS experiences and needs.