Pro-Lite Spineboard Complete System - Item Number: PRO
This kit includes the Pro-Lite Spineboard number 717 XT, the universal head immobilizer US-401, and the Pro-Lite Spineboard Straps # 710DS.
The Pro-Lite Spineboard 717 XT is an American made backboard that features a seamless design that prevents fluids from entering and eliminates cross-contamination. This spineboard features a 1000lb single patient weight capacity and has minimal deflection under maximum load.
- Pro-Lite Spineboard - 717 XT - Weight: 14lbs
- Pro-Lite Spineboard - 717 XT - Size: 72" x 16" x 2 1/4"
- Pro-Lite Spineboard - 717 XT - Tapers from 16" to 14" at foot end
- Pro-Lite Spineboard - 717 XT - 1000 lb. single patient weight capacity.
- Pro-Lite Spineboard 717 XT - Will float with up to 250lbs on it.
The US-401 is our #1 selling head immobilizer. This is a simple to use, lightweight and easy to clean head immobilizer. This universal head immobilizer is composed of two plastic-coated, closed cell foam head supports, a universal attachment base and two durable head straps.
- US-401 Head Immobilizer - Will not absorb blood or bodily fluids.
- US-401 Head Immobilizer - Minimal interference with X-ray, MRI, or CT procedures.
- US-401 Head Immobilizer - Length: 15" (40 cm) Width: 10" (26 cm) Height: 7" (17 cm) Weight: 2 lb. (794 g)
The Pro-Lite 710DS Speedboard Straps come in a set of 3. These spineboard straps are constructed of 2" polypropylene, each strap is a 2 piece section that attaches with a loop lock system. The Pro-Lite 710DS has 2" plastic side release double adjusting buckles.
- Pro-Lite Backboard Straps 700DS - 3 White colored Straps
- Pro-Lite Spineboard Straps 700DS - Each strap is 2 piece Loop Lok
- Pro-Lite Spineboard Straps 700DS - 2" plastic side release double adjusting buckle
Rapid Deployment Products
PRO-LITE Spineboards have been an EMS industry favorite for over 20 years! Rapid Deployment Products Inc. manufactures backboards and spinal immobilization products based on the suggestions of street paramedics and EMT's. Thom Richmond is a Fire Fighter Paramedic and became the Pro Lite Spineboard brands owner in 2000.
Since then the PRO-LITE line of backboards has grown to include the PRO LITE XT, the PRO ECO, PEDI- LITE, PRO LITE MCI Disposable Spineboard, Bee Boards, and the Speedboard. Our line of spineboards range from the elite to the economical, reusable to disposable, and are for designed for small and large patients.
Rapid Deployment Products Inc. also provides the Emergency Medical Services world with EMS Bags, spineboard straps, leg and head immobilizers, Yellow Jacket Splints and rescue and extrication equipment. We have Rapid Cold and Rapid Heat, the only non-traumatic disposable compress on the market.
The Original Kendrick EMS product line is also available. K.O.D.E. 1, K.O.D.E. 2 and The Kendrick Traction Device lead the extrication and immobilization industry and are a must have for EMS personnel.
We guarantee and trust all of our products 100% because we use them. We know what the end user wants, because we are the end user!
PRO LITE Spineboards guarantee your patient the most efficient spinal immobilization available. Thom Richmond and the staff of Rapid Deployment Products invite you to provide feedback on your EMS experiences and needs.