Dolfin Guard Water Short 9060N-G with Logo
The Dolfin Guard Water Short is a great quality lifeguard short at a reasonable price. The quick drying Nylon and interior drawcord waistband offers a comfortable fit so you will feel good and look great on those warm days guarding at the beach or pool. Guard logo on left leg.
- Dolfin Lifeguard Water Short - Sizes: S-XXXL
- Dolfin Lifeguard Water Short - Colors: Navy, Red, Royal, Black
- Dolfin Lifeguard Water Short - 100% Nylon Taslon Shell
- Dolfin Lifeguard Water Short - 5" inseam, 16.5" outseam
- Dolfin Lifeguard Water Short - Non-slip front drawcord
- Dolfin Lifeguard Water Short - Deep front pockets
- Dolfin Lifeguard Water Short - Comfortable mesh liner
- Dolfin Lifeguard Water Short - Call For Quantity Pricing
The Dolfin Guard Water Short is a great quality guard short at a reasonable price!
If there is a lower nationally advertised price currently available on the same item you need, just call our customer service department and we will be happy to match the price.
MEN'S SIZING GUIDELINES IN OUR TOP NAVIGATION SIZING CHARTS
Swim like a Dolfin and always come out on top. Quality swimwear apparel at great prices.
The unique spelling of Dolfin parallels their unique style. Dolfin Swimwear was founded fifty years ago with a focus on Lifeguard suits and has expanded over the years into the competition swimsuit market. Dolfin Chloroban styles Lifeguard DBX Back, Lifeguard Color Block, Lifeguard 2 Piece Bikini and Lifeguard Tankini bring long lasting lifeguard suits to the forefront of the lifeguard apparel market. Dolfin Men's Lifeguard has produced a Lifeguard Boardshort and a Lifeguard Watershort for the professional male lifeguard. Recently, Dolfin Swimwear has developed a niche in the practice suit market with their fun, colorful, and long-lasting Uglies line. The Uglies line appeals to girls of all ages and is perfect for competitive and recreational swimmers. Dolfin Swimwear also has crazy training suits called Dragsters, wild-printed Winner Jammers and briefs for guys. Along with their other swim divisions, Ocean Racing and Aquashape, the Dolfin team has everyone covered!