Kemp ILS Approved Competition Manikin - 10-297
The Kemp Competition manikin is the only manikin made in North America that complies with (ILS) International Lifesaving Federations specifications.This is one of 5 competition manikins worldwide approved for use in ILS sanctioned competitions.
Kemp USA Competition Manikin 10-297
Kemp's Competition Manikin features orange non-fading, non-chipping paint, and durable spin welded fittings to prevent leaks. This manikin also includes a secured weight that cannot be removed to reduce the risk of loss. The middle plugs have been relocated on the manikin to allow for more precise filling and draining, thus eliminating the shaking and guesswork that can cause delays in event setups. Kemp's Competition Manikin is the only manikin in North America that is compliant with ILS (International Lifesaving Federations Specifications), and is only one of five manikins worldwide that are approved for use in ILS sanctioned competitions.
- Non-chipping paint
- Spin welded fittings
- Fill/drain plugs
- ILS compliant
- Product Dimensions: 18.5" x 9" x 40.25".
- Product Weight: 17 lbs.
- Non-fade, non-chip paint.
- Spin welded one size fittings prevent water leakage.
- Secured non-removable weight to eliminate risk of loss.
- New location of middle plugs.
- Fill and drain manikin to precise location. No more guessing, shaking or time delays in event setups.
Kemp USA 10-297
Lifeguard Competition Manikin Features:
- KEMP Competition Manikin - non fade, non chip paint.
- ILS Approved Competition Manikin - Spin welded one size fitting prevents water leakage.
- Lifeguard Competition Manikin - Secured non-removable weight eliminates risk of loss.
The new location of the middle plug allows you to fill and drain this competition manikin to the precise location. No more guessing, shaking or time delays in event setups!