Crew Overboard Products Throwable PFDs Ring Buoys
JBSO-30 | SOLAS Grade 30" Hard shell ring buoys are designed for the toughest of environments. These Life Rings feature a rock hard polyethylene outer shell with molded-in rope holes.
Hard Shelled Life Rings are engineers to meet U.S.C.G. and SOLAS (Safety of Life at Sea) standards!
Built to withstand years of use, Cal-June’s Hard Shell Buoy Ring is a must for commercial vessels.
Featuring a hard, cross-linked polyethylene shell, this Hard Shell Buoy Ring will not rot or mildew. A black, 3/8” polypropylene rope is attached through the molded-in rope holes and can be easily replaced once worn out. This Type IV buoy ring is SOLAS approved, making it a necessary addition to your boat before your next voyage.
- Hard Shelled Life Ring - Made from polyethylene
- Hard Shelled Life Ring - Molded-In rope holes for easy replacement
- Hard Shelled Life Ring - Meets United States Coast Guard and SOLAS Standards
- Hard Shelled Life Ring - Available in Orange
- USCG Approved Hard Shelled Life Ring - Retroreflective Tape
- SOLAS Approved Life Ring - 3/8" Polypropylene rope
- SOLAS Hard Shelled Life Ring - UV Resistant
- JBSO-30 call for pricing (*4kg. for use with quick release devices with self-activated lights and smoke signal)
- Cross-lined polyethylene shell is durable enough for any weather conditions
- Mildew and rot resistant
- SOLAS and U.S.C.G. approved
- Molded-in rope holes
Please keep in mind that some products may be considered oversized and normal shipping rates will not apply. The shipping cost you see at checkout may not have the dimensions of the product calculated and may need adjustment. An American Lifeguard Products representative will contact you if any changes need to be made.
Due to recent changes with the manufacturer orders with a quantity less than 3 pieces will be subject to a $8.00 broken case fee per unit.
To avoid this fee please order in quantities of 3. Please note that the shipping cost quoted from the website may not be accurate due to the dimensions of the packages, please call in for the correct quote.
We are sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding
** It is important to us to provide our customers the best shipping available. In order to minimize product cost, some items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. Freight cost will not be included at check out for this item. After receipt of your order we will research the best freight cost for your item, and it will be added to the final invoice **