2 Piece 7 Foot Patho Shield Spineboard Strap with Speed Clip Ends and a Metal Push Button Buckle - 1311P Orange
Morrison Medical Patho-Shield Straps with Push Button Buckles are 100% impervious to blood and other bodily fluids, bacteria and viruses making them easier to clean than standard plastic or cloth straps. The Heavy Duty Patho-Shield Straps are built for longevity and strength. With a break strength of more than 1,800 lbs, these straps are ideal for EMTs to use in any emergency situation. Straps with Push Button Buckles are available as two-piece straps with choice of strap ends or as single-piece straps. Morrison Medical Straps are easily adjustable and remain flexible even in extreme temperatures. Patho-Shield Impervious Straps are available in orange, black, and yellow for high visibility. Patho-Shield Straps with Push Button Buckles meet FDA requirements and are proudly made in the USA.
Speed Clips ends will only work on spineboards with built in pins. Speed clips shave off precious seconds in an emergency situation.
Morrison Medical nylon straps FDA#K963399 and meet Specification 188.8.131.52.
- 2 Piece
- 7 ft
- Swivel Speed Clip Ends
- Push Button Buckle
- Plastic-coated polypropylene construction
- Impervious to bodily fluids, bacteria, and viruses
- Heavy duty
- No exposed fibers makes disinfecting easier
- Flexible even in extreme temperatures
- One or two piece straps
- Two piece straps available with choice of end style
- 1,800 pound break strength
- Multiple strap lengths available
- Ideal for use with trauma board
- Available in three colors, including high visibility colors for safety
- Latex free
- Meets FDA requirements
- Proudly made in the USA