SFV-10 | Safety Fall Work Vest | Commercial Marine Vessel | Fall Work Vest
The SFV-10 is a version of the WV-10 work vest with a slot in the back to facilitate wearing over a fall restraint harness. This arrangement allows the snap hook and lanyard to be worn comfortably outside of the jacket.
Taylortec, The Seahorse Safety Fall Work Vest
Approval #: 160.053/88/0
Description: Vinyl-dipped type V work vest for
working environments; designed for
safety, comfort, and durability. This
vinyl model will outlast fabric-
covered life jackets in use and in
storage. The surface is easy-to-clean
and resistant to weather-related
attritions. Back vest piece has a
horizontal slot allowing for
attachment of a safety fall harness
• Closed-cell foam is inherently
buoyant and resistant to punctures
• Liquid vinyl for protective coating
• International orange color for
• Polypropylene black webbing for durable strapping
• Aluminum slides for adjustment
• Side-release plastic buckles for front closure
• Underarm/chest strap helps to hold the vest on the wearer and keep the life vest
from riding up too high
• Optional SOLAS grade retro-reflective tape for visibility
• Optional stainless steel snaphooks for front closure
• Optional vinyl polyester pocket can be added to front right chest piece
• Optional custom stenciling
• Exceeds USCG minimum required 17.5 lb buoyancy
• Standard size fits between 38” and 56” in chest size
• Additional sizing adds 6” to chest size, per X (1XL=62”; 2XL=68”; etc.)
• Front pieces: 13 ½” x 10 ¼”; Back piece: 11 ½” x 10”
• Thickness: 1 ¾” per piece
• 1.85 lb weight
• Packed 10 per case
The best components are used to insure long life of service. The closed-cell floatation foam will not absorb water if cut or punctured. The tough, flexible vinyl coating resists caustics, acids, UV lights, hydrocarbons, mildew, fading, drilling mud, tears and abrasions. The SFV-10 is easy to clean with soap and water - a benefit that fabric-covered devices cannot claim. This bright international orange coating passes Underwriters Laboratory flame test UL1123. The webbing system - not the foam pads - is designed to take strains and loads.
The flexible foam floatation pads cover a minimum body area to increase ventilation and promote freedom of movement, this means the wearer of a Taylortec SFV-10 can work more effectively.
To help compensate for equipment or heavy clothing that the user might be wearing, the buoyancy of the Seahorse Work Vest is greater than the USCG minimum. The innovative chest strap helps to hold the vest on the wearer during falls into the water and prevents the vest from riding up too high. Unlike other types of hardware, the plastic side release buckles won't accidentally come undone or become a snag hazard.
- Slot in the back facilitates wearing a fall restraint harness
- The best components are used to insure a long life of service
- The PVC based closed-cell flotation foam will not absorb water if cut or punctured
- The tough, flexible liquid vinyl coating resists caustics, acids, UV light, hydrocarbons, mildew, fading, drilling mud, tears and abrasions
- Easy to clean with soap and water -- a benefit that fabric covered devices cannot claim
- The 1" polypropylene webbing system - not the foam pads - is designed to take strains and loads
- To help compensate for equipment or heavy clothing the user might be wearing, the buoyancy of this work vest is greater than the USCG minimum
- The innovative chest strap helps to hold the vest on the wearer during falls into the water and prevents the vest from riding up too high
- Unlike other types of hardware, the plastic side release buckles won't accidentally come undone or become a snag hazard
- The flexible foam flotation pads cover a minimum body area to increase ventilation and promote freedom of movement
- Bright international orange coating passes Underwriters Laboratory flame test UL1123
- SOLAS reflective tape standard
- Plastic front closure buckles standard
- 18.75 lbs minimum buoyancy
*Custom silk screen stenciling is available call 775-298-7006 for quote.
Approval: U.S.C.G. - UL1123 - Marine Buoyant Devices 160.053/88/0 - Type V
SFV-10 Size Chart
|L - 2XL
||12" - 18"
||60" - 72"
||56" - 65"
||30.48 - 45.72
||152.40 - 482.88
||142.24 - 165.10|
Due to recent changes with the manufacturer orders with a quantity less than 10 pieces will be subject to a $8.00 broken case fee per unit.
To avoid this fee please order in quantities of 10. Please note that the shipping cost quoted from the website may not be accurate due to the dimensions of the packages, please call in for the correct quote.
We are sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding
Type V / Vinyl Coated Fall Vest by Taylortec
- USCG approval no. 160.053/88/0
- 17.5 lbs minimum buoyancy (78 newtons)
- Adult Vest Fits Chest up to 56"
- XL Vest Fits Chest up to 62"
- XXL Vest Fits Chest up to 68"
- XXXL Vest Fits Chest up to 74"
This version of the Seahorse WV-10 by Taylortec work vest has a slot in the back to facilitate wearing over a fall restraint harness. Our PFD arrangement allows the snap hook and lanyard to be worn comfortably outside of the jacket.
Features available: Up to size 6XL, reflective tape, stainless steel snap hooks and custom silk screen stenciling. Assembled in the USA.
Call For Shipping on orders 100+ or more.