Tailwind Furniture Traditional Adirondack Tete-A-Tete Chair - TT-205
Adirondack Chairs were established in the mountains of upstate NY in the early 1900's, they are truly an American innovation. When you purchase from Tailwind Furniture you can rest assured that your product was manufactured right here in the USA. Tailwind is Midwest family owned and has been manufacturing from Illinois for over 15 years.
Tailwind manufactures earth friendly outdoor furniture using High Density Polyethylene (HDPE 2) which they get from post-consumer and post-industrial milk containers. Buying just one 45lb. Adirondack chair prevents 450 milk containers from going into landfills!
This Westport chair features the traditional wide arm rests, curved seat, and high back support that has made Adirondack chairs such a hit.
The High Quality Tailwind Traditional Adirondack Chair is made from recycled plastic with a special UV inhibitor that resists fading. This means that your chair will last a lifetime in any climate! It's so sturdy and durable that you will never need to store it. Leave it outside year round, this chair will not rot, warp, crack, splinter, absorb moisture, or require painting.
- Traditional Adirondack Tête-À-Têtee Chair TT-205 - Seat Height 15"
- Tailwind Traditional Adirondack Rocking Chair TT-205- Weight 110lbs
- Tailwind Furniture Traditional Adirondack Tete-A-Tete Chair TT-205- 70"L x 38"W x 43"H
- Recycled HDPE 2 Plastic Traditional Adirondack Rocking Chair - Ships UPS in 3 Boxes
- Tailwind Furniture Traditional Adirondack Tete-A-Tete Chair TT-205- Available in Green, White, Sand, and Cedar
Adirondack Chairs or as our friends up north call them "Muskoka chair" or "chaises des laurentides" are perfect for Pools, Chaise Lounges, Patios, Arm Chairs, Beach Chairs, even Lifeguard chairs.