Safety Fall Welder's Work Vest - Taylortec Seahorse Commercial Product
The flexible Ensolite foam flotation pads cover a minimum body area to increase ventilation and promote freedom of movement. The WV-9D life jacket can be easily adjusted to fit most adults. This vest uses flame resistant webbing, thread, fabric, and stainless steel hardware. The low profile front pads allow room for a welder's mask. This work vest has a slot in the back to facilitate wearing over a fall restraint harness. Seahorse arrangement allows the snap hook and lanyard to be worn comfortably outside the life jacket.
- Slot in the back facilitates wearing a fall restraint harness
- The best components are used to insure a long life of service
- The PVC based closed-cell flotation foam will not absorb water if cut or punctured
- Polyester cotton fiber is pigmented with flame resistant acrylic top coating
- 1" olive green cotton webbing with fire retardant sizing
- To help compensate for equipment or heavy clothing the user might be wearing, the buoyancy of this work vest is greater than the USCG minimum
- Aluminum slides
- The flexible foam flotation pads cover a minimum body area to increase ventilation and promote freedom of movement
- Bright international orange coating passes Underwriters Laboratory flame test UL1123
- Stainless steel closures
- 17.5 lbs minimum buoyancy
*Custom silk screen stenciling is available call 800-445-8721 for quote.
Approval: U.S.C.G. - UL1123 - Marine Buoyant Devices 160.053/88/0 - Type V
WV-9D Size Chart
Due to recent changes with the manufacturer orders with a quantity less than 10 pieces will be subject to a $8.00 broken case fee per unit.
To avoid this fee please order in quantities of 10 or more. Please note that the shipping cost quoted from the website may not be accurate due to the dimensions of the packages, please call in for the correct quote.
We are sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding
Type V / Vinyl Coated Work Vest by Taylortec
- USCG approval no. 160.053/95/0
- 17.5 lbs minimum buoyancy (78 newtons)
- Adult Vest Fits Chest up to 56"
- XL Vest Fits Chest up to 62"
- XXL Vest Fits Chest up to 68"
- XXXL Vest Fits Chest up to 74"
Durability, comfort and safety help meet your workers' safety requirements
and your bottom line.
Durability: This vest uses flame resistant webbing, thread, fabric and stainless steel hardware.
Comfort: The flexible foam floatation pads cover a minimum body area to increase ventilation and promote freedom of movement. This means the wearer of a Seahorse WV-9-C by Taylortec can work more effectively. The life jacket can be adjusted to fit most adults up to a 56" (142 cm) chest size.
Safety: To help compensate for equipment or heavy clothing that the user might be wearing, the buoyancy of the Seahorse Work Vest is greater than the USCG minimum. The innovative chest strap helps to hold the vest on the wearer during falls into the water and prevents the vest from riding up too high. Unlike other PFD types of hardware, the plastic side release buckles won't accidentally come undone or become a snag hazard. Assembled in the U.S.A.
Features available: Up to size 6XL, reflective tape, and custom silk screen stenciling.
Call For Shipping on orders 100+ or more.